ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E5
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

E5 English Literature Students Level Five Forum

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2011- 9- 27
الصورة الرمزية technology
technology
متميز في كلية ألأداب_قسم الأنجلش
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: اللغة الأنجليزية
المستوى: المستوى السابع
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 1832
المشاركـات: 9

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 40238
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Nov 2009
المشاركات: 431
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 100
مؤشر المستوى: 64
technology will become famous soon enoughtechnology will become famous soon enough
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
technology غير متواجد حالياً
Hi Guys & Girls Come here make some motivation

Salamo Alekoom

Today I want tell you Something more Important to life with more activity than before to Study hard and best focus

this Some people who Give me powerful to love life and never give up for my dream

1- Dr Stephen hawking

Stephen William Hawking was born on 8 January 1942 (300 years after the death of Galileo) in Oxford, England. His parents' house was in north London, but during the second world war, Oxford was considered a safer place to have babies. When he was eight, his family moved to St. Albans, a town about 20 miles north of London. At the age of eleven, Stephen went to St. Albans School and then on to University College, Oxford; his father's old college. Stephen wanted to study Mathematics, although his father would have preferred medicine. Mathematics was not available at University College, so he pursued Physics instead. After three years and not very much work, he was awarded a first class honours degree in Natural Science.

Stephen then went on to Cambridge to do research in Cosmology, there being no one working in that area in Oxford at the time. His supervisor was Denis Sciama, although he had hoped to get Fred Hoyle who was working in Cambridge. After gaining his Ph.D. he became first a Research Fellow and later on a Professorial Fellow at Gonville and Caius College. After leaving the Institute of Astronomy in 1973, Stephen came to the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics in 1979, and held the post of Lucasian Professor of Mathematics from 1979 until 2009. The chair was founded in 1663 with money left in the will of the Reverend Henry Lucas who had been the Member of Parliament for the University. It was first held by Isaac Barrow and then in 1669 by Isaac Newton. He is currently the Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology, at DAMTP in Cambridge.

Stephen Hawking has worked on the basic laws which govern the universe. With Roger Penrose he showed that Einstein's General Theory of Relativity implied space and time would have a beginning in the Big Bang and an end in black holes. These results indicated that it was necessary to unify General Relativity with Quantum Theory, the other great Scientific development of the first half of the 20th Century. One consequence of such a unification that he discovered was that black holes should not be completely black, but rather should emit radiation and eventually evaporate and disappear. Another conjecture is that the universe has no edge or boundary in imaginary time. This would imply that the way the universe began was completely determined by the laws of science.

His many publications include The Large Scale Structure of Spacetime with G F R Ellis, General Relativity: An Einstein Centenary Survey, with W Israel, and 300 Years of Gravity, with W Israel. Stephen Hawking has three popular books published; his best seller A Brief History of Time, Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays, The Universe in a Nutshell, and most recently in 2010, The Grand Design. There are .pdf and .ps versions of his full publication list.

Professor Hawking has twelve honorary degrees. He was awarded the CBE in 1982, and was made a Companion of Honour in 1989. He is the recipient of many awards, medals and prizes, is a Fellow of The Royal Society and a Member of the US National Academy of Sciences.

Stephen Hawking continues to combine family life (he has three children and three grandchildren), and his research into theoretical physics together with an extensive programme of travel and public lectures.

to see more information about Stephen hawking go this website
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B3%...8A%D9%86%D8%AC

2- Nick Vujicic

Nicholas James Vujicic (born on 4 December 1982) is a preacher and motivational speaker – born with Tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. He struggled as a child, eventually came to terms with his disability and started his own non-profit organization Life Without Limbs – at age seventeen. Vujicic presents motivational speeches worldwide, on life with a disability, hope, and finding meaning in life.

also to more information about Nick go this line
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%86%...AA%D8%AA%D8%B4
الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة
اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	nick-vujicic-tree.jpg‏
المشاهدات:	106
الحجـــم:	64.0 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	20963  
الصور المرفقة

قديم 2011- 9- 27   #2
technology

الملف الشخصي:
technology will become famous soon enoughtechnology will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
رد: Hi Guys & Girls Come here make some motivation

No body here

قديم 2011- 9- 27   #3
~Queen~
:: مشرفة ::
المستوى السابع- اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية ~Queen~
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 59785
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 4,153
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 17963
مؤشر المستوى: 114
~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الادب
التخصص: اللغة الانجليزية
المستوى: خريج جامعي
~Queen~ غير متواجد حالياً

don't be sad my mate
I promise i'll back to read
but now i'm busy little bit

قديم 2011- 9- 27   #4
P e a c e
:: المراقب العام ::
الساحة العامة

الصورة الرمزية P e a c e
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 61596
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Oct 2010
المشاركات: 13,847
عدد الـنقـاط : 1495048
مؤشر المستوى: 1689
P e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond reputeP e a c e has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College of Arts
التخصص: English
P e a c e غير متواجد حالياً

I know this man (Hawking)
He's brilliant in astronomy

By the way, he can't speak. He chooses the words by a machine attached to a muscle in his cheek, and the machine pronounces it

قديم 2011- 9- 28   #5
technology

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ~Queen~ مشاهدة المشاركة
don't be sad my mate
I promise i'll back to read
but now i'm busy little bit

thanks for read

قديم 2011- 9- 28   #6
technology

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رضوان مشاهدة المشاركة
I know this man (Hawking)
He's brilliant in astronomy

By the way, he can't speak. He chooses the words by a machine attached to a muscle in his cheek, and the machine pronounces it
Right, I wish I give some motivation to study hard this course

قديم 2011- 9- 28   #7
DewDrop
متميزة بقسم التعليم عن بعد - اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية DewDrop
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 37209
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Oct 2009
المشاركات: 3,702
عدد الـنقـاط : 1878
مؤشر المستوى: 98
DewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant future
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الآداب
الدراسة: غير طالب
DewDrop غير متواجد حالياً

I will back Later
and
read this

Thank you

قديم 2011- 9- 28   #8
technology

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DewDrop مشاهدة المشاركة
I will back Later
and
read this

Thank you
this me friend, I hope take your time

قديم 2011- 9- 28   #9
سعود بن جرير
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 69919
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Jan 2011
العمر: 47
المشاركات: 586
عدد الـنقـاط : 289
مؤشر المستوى: 60
سعود بن جرير will become famous soon enoughسعود بن جرير will become famous soon enoughسعود بن جرير will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الآداب في الأحساء
التخصص: لغة إنجليزية
سعود بن جرير غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة technology مشاهدة المشاركة
salamo alekoom

today i want tell you something more important to life with more activity than before to study hard and best focus

this some people who give me powerful to love life and never give up for my dream

1- dr stephen hawking

stephen william hawking was born on 8 january 1942 (300 years after the death of galileo) in oxford, england. His parents' house was in north london, but during the second world war, oxford was considered a safer place to have babies. When he was eight, his family moved to st. Albans, a town about 20 miles north of london. At the age of eleven, stephen went to st. Albans school and then on to university college, oxford; his father's old college. Stephen wanted to study mathematics, although his father would have preferred medicine. Mathematics was not available at university college, so he pursued physics instead. After three years and not very much work, he was awarded a first class honours degree in natural science.

Stephen then went on to cambridge to do research in cosmology, there being no one working in that area in oxford at the time. His supervisor was denis sciama, although he had hoped to get fred hoyle who was working in cambridge. After gaining his ph.d. He became first a research fellow and later on a professorial fellow at gonville and caius college. After leaving the institute of astronomy in 1973, stephen came to the department of applied mathematics and theoretical physics in 1979, and held the post of lucasian professor of mathematics from 1979 until 2009. The chair was founded in 1663 with money left in the will of the reverend henry lucas who had been the member of parliament for the university. It was first held by isaac barrow and then in 1669 by isaac newton. He is currently the director of research at the centre for theoretical cosmology, at damtp in cambridge.

Stephen hawking has worked on the basic laws which govern the universe. With roger penrose he showed that einstein's general theory of relativity implied space and time would have a beginning in the big bang and an end in black holes. These results indicated that it was necessary to unify general relativity with quantum theory, the other great scientific development of the first half of the 20th century. One consequence of such a unification that he discovered was that black holes should not be completely black, but rather should emit radiation and eventually evaporate and disappear. Another conjecture is that the universe has no edge or boundary in imaginary time. This would imply that the way the universe began was completely determined by the laws of science.

His many publications include the large scale structure of spacetime with g f r ellis, general relativity: An einstein centenary survey, with w israel, and 300 years of gravity, with w israel. Stephen hawking has three popular books published; his best seller a brief history of time, black holes and baby universes and other essays, the universe in a nutshell, and most recently in 2010, the grand design. There are .pdf and .ps versions of his full publication list.

Professor hawking has twelve honorary degrees. He was awarded the cbe in 1982, and was made a companion of honour in 1989. He is the recipient of many awards, medals and prizes, is a fellow of the royal society and a member of the us national academy of sciences.

Stephen hawking continues to combine family life (he has three children and three grandchildren), and his research into theoretical physics together with an extensive programme of travel and public lectures.

to see more information about stephen hawking go this website
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%d8%b3%...8a%d9%86%d8%ac

2- nick vujicic

nicholas james vujicic (born on 4 december 1982) is a preacher and motivational speaker – born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. He struggled as a child, eventually came to terms with his disability and started his own non-profit organization life without limbs – at age seventeen. Vujicic presents motivational speeches worldwide, on life with a disability, hope, and finding meaning in life.

also to more information about nick go this line
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%d9%86%...aa%d8%aa%d8%b4

أستاذي الكريم نقلك مميز جدا جدا حتى أني أحتفظت بنسخة منها

أتدري راجع بريدك ...

شكرا لك وعلى إنتقائك

قديم 2011- 9- 29   #10
DewDrop
متميزة بقسم التعليم عن بعد - اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية DewDrop
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 37209
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Oct 2009
المشاركات: 3,702
عدد الـنقـاط : 1878
مؤشر المستوى: 98
DewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant futureDewDrop has a brilliant future
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الآداب
الدراسة: غير طالب
DewDrop غير متواجد حالياً

Actually
It's amazing
and good motivate for us.
Thank you for this topic
we all need read such as that.

But
you know

I sad for this persons. not because of disability but they are not Muslims.

My Greetings

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
girls, guys, make, motivation

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع