ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E3
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

E3 English Literature Students Level Three Forum

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2011- 5- 17
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: اللغة الانجليزية
المستوى: المستوى الرابع
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 4813
المشاركـات: 21

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 75793
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Apr 2011
المشاركات: 41
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 50
مؤشر المستوى: 0
موفقة للخير will become famous soon enough
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
موفقة للخير غير متواجد حالياً
مجهودي المتواضع في التفريغ الصوتي لمحاضرات مادة إنشاء وتعبير 1

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أخواتي واخواني هذا مجهودي أقدمه لكم راجية من الله أن ينفعكم الله بها

كما أسألكم الدعاء لي بالعتق من عذاب جهنم أنا ومن أحب

وأرجوكم مساعدتي في مراسلة إدارة منتدى النقاش لجامعة الملك فيصل لاسترجاع كلمة السر حتى أتمكن من الدخول للمنتدى والمشاركة فيه حيث إن اسمي هناك بنفس هذا المعرف

أسمح بنقل موضوعي بشرط ذكر اسمي حتى أكسب دعوات الغير في ظهر الغيب

طبعا المحاضرة الأولى لا تحتاج لتفريغ صوتي لأنها بسيطة جدا ومشروحة في أكثر من موضوع

هذا التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة الثانية

Lecture 2
what we want to focus on in this chapter is the ability to write a decent paragraph about education and students life but before we do that let's start some important things that we have to do before we are able to write ,things to do before writing, obviously before you write the first thing you have is choose the topic .now in order to choose a topic of course it has to be something that interests you , that you would like to write about and read about first to gather information about , but sometimes such as in your situation you don't have the freedom because we have to be together in this and choose a topic for you so everyone would do it so I'm sorry I apologize , however it shouldn't be that bad student life and education is very important topic and widely discussed so that's one thing you have to do ,
1- choose a topic
2- a brain storming
3- topic sentence
What dose that mean?
Brain storming we will get to know that..and after words you have to organize you what ideas should be in there, in order
Last thing you can do write the topic sentence that's the thing that we will reach in this lecture is to reach the ability to write a topic sentence.
1- How to choose a topic ?
If we want to choose a topic
Let’s say our topic will be "students' life " or education" these topics are broad terms so you can pick a sub topic from these topics and relates to education in general.
Let's say instead of writng about students life let's discuss this topic "
"living away from home"
Also talking about education is difficult because it is a very broad topic. We want to be focused
When we write about student life ..what part of student's life we would like to talk about? Which part? Because we can't talk about it in general..
**to choose a topic to write about, the topic should be specific , limited and focused.
..اذا كان الموضوع شامل و كبير نحاول نخلية اكثر تحديد .نصغر الموضوع قدر المستطاع
2- "Brain storming"
What is brainstorming?
It is to think of your topic not in organized way but in unorganized way. We use brainstorming to collect any ideas come to our mind and write them down
For example if I'm going to write about "living away from home " what ideas come to my mind ?
- Housing
- Travling
- Rent
- Roommate
You don't have to organize your ideas just write them
"This is the strategy of brainstorming "
هنا يتكلم عن استراتيجية العصف الذهني هي استراتيجية سهلة ونستخدمها عندما نريد ان نكتب عن موضوع ما عشان نجمع اي افكار في بالنا بدون الحاجة الى التنظيم بس تجميع اكبر قدر من الافكار التي نحب ان نطرحها ..
After we brain storm we organize our ideas according to importance .we organize them in order using logic we organize it in away that is easy for the reader to understand the ideas that you wrote about.
2- topic sentence
Let’s come to topic sentence : topic sentence is the most important idea in the paragraph usually it is the first sentence in the paragraph.
e.g: living away from home is hard.
..this sentence is the topic sentence and it the first sentence .the rest of the sentence are supporting ideas which will tell us way living away from home is hard .the rest of the sentences are more information to explain why and how living away from home is hard ..
هنا الفكرة بسيطة بيتكلم كيف بعد ما نختار الموضوع الذي نحب نكتب عنه ..اذا كان الموضوع شامل و كبير نحاول نخلية اكثر تحديد .نصغر الموضوع قدر المستطاع..بعد ذلك نعمل عصف ذهني عشان نجمع كل الافكار في بالنا عن الموضوع ثم نقوم بترتيب الافكار بشكل منطقي و سهل ..الفكره الاساسيه .topic sentence دائما نضعها اول جملة الجمل و باقي الجمل عبارة عن شرح للتدعيم الفكرة الرئيسية.
Points of this lecture :
- How to choose a topic
- How to do a brainstorm
- How to write a topic sentence

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #2
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Ei28 المحاضرة الثالثة

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1wsu320n3dw5j7

هذا التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة الثالثة

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #3
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Ei28 التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة 4

In this lecture the teacher will present some examples of good compositions and bad compositions. and we will see where the students did good job and where they did some mistakes and try to avoid them

في هذه المحاضرة الدكتور جاب بعض الأمثلة لكتابات طلاب وسيناقش الأمور الايجابية في البرقرافات وكمان الكتابات السيئة لبعض الطلاب وما هي الأخطاء التي وقعوا فيها وكيفية تجنبها

Example Composition 1

Advantages of Large colleges

So many people prefer Large colleges than the small ones for a lot of reasons. Large colleges offer so many majors so students can have different paths to choose from. And they accept more students than the small ones. They also have high-educated faculty and better facilities like libraries because of their huge budget, which leads to a high-quality of education. Beside that, they can offer high degrees in many majors.

This is a good paragraph because :

1- The good choice and use of some words like "majors, offer, paths , highly –educated faculty , better facilities , huge budget , high- quality of education, high degrees " اختيار الكلمات و استخدامها بشكل فعال و صحيح

2- She listed the reasons why large colleges are better than small ones

Example Composition 2

Advantage of big college Big college gives lot of facilities ;therefore , we have a various of tools to choose from. There is a big chance to meeting people from different nationality . There is a big campus .

This is an example of bad paragraph or bad composition because it has many mistakes :

1- First mistake is in the title ," big college ".. we should say "a big college" or big colleges ".

2- "Big college gives lot of facilities " we should say big college offers or has lot of facilities .

3- "Big chance to meeting people " …we should say to meet without "ing"

4- Different nationality …we should say different nationalities..

هذا كان مثال للبرقراف السيئ على قولة الدكتور !! لانه في أخطاء كثيرة من القواعد واختيار الكلمات

Example composition 3

From my point I think that small colleges best than big colleges for meny reasons, most important, the number of students in small colleges less therefore it will be Easier to make friends more, and also will be the number of students in each class is less so this make it easier for them to work together and communicate with their professors , the professors can adopt their courses to the students' concerns and build an interactive educational environment. so Small colleges have an advantage in communicating , Multiplicity of programs in college because the size and number of students is small and will be easy to have several means of education in college .

This example is not so good and not so bad "in between" because :

1- In mypoint in my point of view

2- Best better

3- Meny many "should check spelling mistakes"

4- Most important the most important reason is the number of……

5- Easier, Multiplicity, Small using the capital letter in the middle of the sentence ..

6- Make makes

هذه القطعة تحتوي على العديد من الأخطاء الواجب تجنبها مثل الأخطاء الإملائية و كذالك اختيار الكلمات لم يكن موفق مثل adopt , و كذالك إعادة بعض الكلمات ولكن الدكتور رأيه أن هذه الأخطاء طبيعية و هي نتيجة التعلم و لكن يجب اجتنابها مرة أخرى

Example Composition 4

Advantages of large college

The large college is very important than a small college, becaus it have many diffrentcourse and facilities. In addion, I prefer this kind of college. When I attend a large college, I can learn several things. First, I can learn a foreigni language. The large college have international students. They can help my to learn culture of them. The faculty in this college are nationalty, so they went to many differnt university sush as king Fisal university. Final,I am happy to study in large college.

1- Very ----more

2- Have ---- has

3- Course -------course

4- ,I prefer this kind of college ------- why ?? you do not give us reasons

5- Many speling mistakes " nationalty, differnt

6- learn culture of them---- their culture

هنا القطعة مليئة بالأخطاء مثل الأخطاء الإملائية و عدم وضوح الأفكار ... اخر جملة مش ضرورية .. هنا رأي الدكتور إن كاتب القطعة لم يكن مركز و غير مهتم لأنه ما سوى حتى مراجعة للسبلنق.

Homework Read “My Neighborhood” on page 26 in your textbook.

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #4
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Ei28 التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة الخامسة

التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة الخامسة

http://filaty.com/s/xV8

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #5
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Ei28 التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة السادسة

التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة السادسة

http://filaty.com/s/xV9

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #6
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Ei28 التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة السابعة

Lecture 7
In this lecture we will discuss the use of one thing : the use of since
Since = because
هنا since بمعنى because
Let's go to page 32 exercise one
في هذا المثال راح نتعلم كيف نستخدم since بمعنى because . السؤال يقول اربط الجمل باستخدام since
Answers :
2- since my apartment is small(, )I have to keep it very neat. = because my apartment is small, I have to keep it very neat .
3- since my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with , I decided to move in with him.
4- since only 40 people live in the dormitory it is easy to know everyone.
ملاحظة : بعد ما نكتب الجملة باستخدام سينس نحط كوما (,) في الوسط ولكن في الجملة الاخيرة دمجنا الجملتين وصارت جملة واحدة عشان كذا ما حطينا كوما (,) ..
الدكتور كواجب على الطلاب يبغى نكتب خمس جمل باستخدام since نفس استخدام because
My examples :
Since I'm a student, I have to study well.
Since Yemen is a beautiful country, a lot of people visit it.
Since my laptop is very old, I decided to buy another one.
Since English is an international language, plenty number of students are learning it.

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #7
I want be happy
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الصورة الرمزية I want be happy
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 76413
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Apr 2011
المشاركات: 505
عدد الـنقـاط : 793
مؤشر المستوى: 59
I want be happy is a splendid one to beholdI want be happy is a splendid one to beholdI want be happy is a splendid one to beholdI want be happy is a splendid one to beholdI want be happy is a splendid one to beholdI want be happy is a splendid one to beholdI want be happy is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: إنجليزي
المستوى: خريج جامعي
I want be happy غير متواجد حالياً
رد: مجهودي المتواضع في التفريغ الصوتي لمحاضرات مادة إنشاء وتعبير 1

تسلم يدينك يارب

الله لا يحرمك الأجر

إذا نقلتها للمنتدى
ما عليك حقوق الطبع محفوظه

الله لا يضيع لك تعب

تم التقييم

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #8
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Ei28 التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة الثامنة

التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة الثامنة

http://filaty.com/s/xVA

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #9
نوريانا
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية نوريانا
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 51977
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue May 2010
المشاركات: 1,520
عدد الـنقـاط : 1095
مؤشر المستوى: 73
نوريانا is a splendid one to beholdنوريانا is a splendid one to beholdنوريانا is a splendid one to beholdنوريانا is a splendid one to beholdنوريانا is a splendid one to beholdنوريانا is a splendid one to beholdنوريانا is a splendid one to beholdنوريانا is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
التخصص: اللغه انجلنزي
المستوى: خريج جامعي
نوريانا غير متواجد حالياً
رد: مجهودي المتواضع في التفريغ الصوتي لمحاضرات مادة إنشاء وتعبير 1

الله يعطيك الف العافيه

قديم 2011- 5- 17   #10
موفقة للخير
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Ei28 التفريغ الصوتي للمحاضرة التاسعة

Lecture 9

Editing ( التحرير أو التعديل )
In this lecture we will take a look at some of the responses posted by some students in the course forum. All the example posts we present here require editing.
What that means is that there are some mistakes that need to be corrected or things that could be said in a better way.
في هذه المحاضرة سنقوم بتعديل القطع التي قام الطلاب بإرسالها إلى المنتدى . سنتعلم كيف نستطيع تعديل قطعة ما و تصحيح الأخطاء . سنتعلم كيف نغير بعض الأشياء في القطع لتصبح أفضل

Example 1
in my opinion i dont think its right or either wrong if they didntknow that the money belongs to the bank (. ) then they can take it but they should ask to who the money belong to but if they know that the money belong to the bank they shouldnt take it even if the bank was bonanza (rich).
What are the mistakes? ماهي الأخطاء ؟
1- in ---(In)
2- i dont -- ( I don’t )
3- its (it's)
4- i dont think its right or either wrong ( here we don’t understand what's the writer's opinion.. whether he thinks it's write or wrong (هنا مش عارفين راي الكاتب هل يعتقدد انة تصرف صحيح ام خطاء لم يحدد ؟
5- didnt –didn’t
6- in my opinion i dont think its right or either wrong if they didnt know that the money belongs to the bank (. ) then they can take it but they should ask to who the money belong to (الجملة غير قابلة للتعديل لأنها طويلة جدا و الفكرة غير مفهومة لذلك فيجب إعادة كتابها من جديد)
7- هنا الدكتور يعتقد ان كاتب القطعة لن ياخذ درجات جيدة اذا كتب بهذا الشكل في الامتحان.
8- كانت اهم الاخطاء :
- الكلمات الكبيرة في أول السطر capital letters
- الجمل الطويييلة ..عند الكتابة الجمل لازم تكون قصيرة ومفهومة و تحمل فكرة واحدة.
- الدكتور يعتقد أن البراقراف هذا كان أول محاولة .و كان لازم على الطالب يراجعه و يصححه و بعدين يرسله إلى المنتدى.

Example 2
It's an amazing cash bonanza. But I think it's wrong to take money unlawfully. In my opinion the motorists should return the money to the bank. Because of the money in fact belongs to other of people, not to the bank. Actually the banks insuredthemoney of the people( insure people's money). , to use it any time.
Let's do editing :
هنا عملية التعديل كانت سهلة لان الطالب رأية واضح و ممكن فهمة .الطالب استخدم جمل سهلة و قصيرة و صحيحة كان في اخطاء طفيفة و تم تعديله.

Example 3
I think the motorists shouldn’t take ( shouldn’t have taken ) the money because any (no) person shouldn’t ( should) take something don't (doesn’t) belong to him or her.
I think the motorists shouldn’t have taken the money because no person should take something doesn’t belong to him or her.
عبارة عن جملة واحدة تعبر عن رأي صاحبها كان في بعض الأخطاء:
- لا نستخدم (double negative ) no person + shouldn’t
- لا نستخدم No person + don’t لأننا نستخدم don’t مع الجمع

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمحاضرات, مادة, مجهودي, المتواضع, التفريغ, الصوتي, إنزال, وتعبير

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ قسم جغرافيا ] : تخطيط آلجغرآفيآ آلبيئية .. غــرام الــورد منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام 15 2011- 12- 25 06:04 PM
مادة إنشاء وتعبير (1) ممكن محمد99 E3 4 2011- 4- 30 10:39 PM