ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > English Forum & other Languages
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

English Forum & other Languages قاعة للحوار باللغة الانجليزية أو أي لغة أجنبية أخرى .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2012- 6- 24   #21
SuL
صديق ملتقى الانجليزي بالساحه العامه

الصورة الرمزية SuL
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 99562
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Jan 2012
المشاركات: 1,668
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 3099
مؤشر المستوى: 70
SuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud of
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: التعليم المطور - الاداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: English
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
SuL غير متواجد حالياً
رد: English Chat for beginners

hi all ..

I learned mine from playing video games while chatting/listing .. and movies did help me a lot!..
Chatting ,, enhance your vocab (when you need to say some weird word you will have to look it up and when you do you would learn it), grammar, you get used to how to make a correct sentince or other wise people wont understand you(that grammar to me lol).

So yeah, I really agree with "prestigious" everyone have his way of learning engish, you just need to like it and start using it, if you don't use it you will forget it ( or not be good at it).

What هيوفه دلع said :
"studying English by reading only useful in improving your writing while your speaking will be poor you can't speak fluently"
I strongly disagree, when you know how to write perfect English your speaking wouldn't be poor, it wouldn't be as good as your writing/reading but it will improve so much. I find speaking English epically chatting *speaking* in English is the hardest since you have to come up with the correct sentence and words,!!

Best wishes for you all ..
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 24   #22
SMART.BOoOY
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية SMART.BOoOY
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 61401
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Oct 2010
المشاركات: 1,333
عدد الـنقـاط : 1981
SMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the roughSMART.BOoOY is a jewel in the rough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: إدارة أعمآل
التخصص: Business Management
SMART.BOoOY غير متواجد حالياً

we must face problems and fears

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 24   #23
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية prestigious
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 86489
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Sep 2011
المشاركات: 12,432
عدد الـنقـاط : 105746
مؤشر المستوى: 281
prestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: ...
التخصص: الثقة نـجاح كل شيء !
المستوى: المستوى السابع
prestigious غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SuL مشاهدة المشاركة
hi all ..

I learned mine from playing video games while chatting/listing .. and movies did help me a lot!..
Chatting ,, enhance your vocab (when you need to say some weird word you will have to look it up and when you do you would learn it), grammar, you get used to how to make a correct sentince or other wise people wont understand you(that grammar to me lol).

So yeah, I really agree with "prestigious" everyone have his way of learning engish, you just need to like it and start using it, if you don't use it you will forget it ( or not be good at it).

What هيوفه دلع said :
"studying English by reading only useful in improving your writing while your speaking will be poor you can't speak fluently"
I strongly disagree, when you know how to write perfect English your speaking wouldn't be poor, it wouldn't be as good as your writing/reading but it will improve so much. I find speaking English chatting *speaking* in English is the hardest since you have to come up with the correct sentence and words,!!

Best wishes for you all ..
otherwise =other wise
mine =myself
epically=especially

No I Disagree With You Too
When Somone Starts to Speak English He Can't Speak Even With Normal Speed Even Though His Writing So perfectly
What is The Matter then ?
The Issue is the Vocabulary
Yes Vocabulary is so important
Without Vocabularies You Can't Speak English as well
Speaking english (face 2 Face )
something shows to you How Good is your english
I Hear them All the Time i speak english Very good
But Always Reality smashes You When You Start Speaking
So Meanwhile if you're Not Interested in english
Just try to Speak and Save more Vocabulary
That is the matter

Thank Ya

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة prestigious ; 2012- 6- 24 الساعة 02:44 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 24   #24
SuL

الصورة الرمزية SuL
الملف الشخصي:
SuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud ofSuL has much to be proud of
بيانات الطالب:
SuL غير متواجد حالياً

^
Hi there and thanks for correcting me ::)

Umm, you are indeed right but umm, I was kinda talking about myself, yet I do totally agree that English is all about vocab

I Really need to learn animals & plants vocab

"Mine " as in my English
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 25   #25
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
prestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SuL مشاهدة المشاركة
^
Hi there and thanks for correcting me ::)

Umm, you are indeed right but umm, I was kinda talking about myself, yet I do totally agree that English is all about vocab

I Really need to learn animals & plants vocab

"Mine " as in my English
No problem if you want do develop yourself in english Vocab , You must Work hard And try to find them by yourself

this is just a part of your english plan
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 28   #26
SuL

الصورة الرمزية SuL
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
SuL غير متواجد حالياً

> my plan
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 29   #27
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

I'm planning to Visit Sri Lanka Agian
It's very beautiful
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 29   #28
SuL

الصورة الرمزية SuL
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
SuL غير متواجد حالياً

It is toooooooooooooo far,, I hate long flights
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 29   #29
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

yes I Took Six Hours By plane From Qater
But it worth to visit
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 7- 5   #30
SuL

الصورة الرمزية SuL
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
SuL غير متواجد حالياً

Nice ,, but is there a direct flight from Qatar only? and would you share us your experience, places to visit, activities to do and Hotels .. etc
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
beginners, chat, english

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
أختيار من متعدد لمادة التدريب الميداني في عشرين دقيقه. نايف ع الحربي اجتماع 3 86 2011- 12- 26 03:38 PM
مراجعه التدريب الميداني ؟؟ نوف بنت سعد اجتماع 3 36 2011- 12- 26 02:38 PM
شرح المحاضرة الرابعة في مادة النحو 2بطريقة الخريطة الذهنية خمائل الورد المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب 12 2011- 4- 9 12:54 AM
اهم التواريخ والاسماء لمادة فقه السيره محمد ألشهري المستوى الأول - كلية الأداب 17 2011- 1- 8 01:37 PM
ممكن ملخصات خدمة الفردوالجماعة علم الاجتماع1 اجتماع 3 13 2011- 1- 4 08:11 PM