ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > English Forum & other Languages
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

English Forum & other Languages قاعة للحوار باللغة الانجليزية أو أي لغة أجنبية أخرى .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #11
roqa
متميزة بملتقى الطلاب والطالبات الترفيهي

الصورة الرمزية roqa
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 101182
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Jan 2012
المشاركات: 6,306
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 27326
مؤشر المستوى: 141
roqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب بجدة
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: 《 ~Translation~》
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
roqa غير متواجد حالياً
رد: للموسم الثاني مسابقة افضل نص انجليزي استمتعوا معنا ...

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة QUEENالمتميزة مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi
This topic is very wonderful and very useful

Thanks alot my best friend Roqa
Honey ,,what a nice surprise

i‘m very glad to see u in my subject

and i will more happy when i see your text

share with us ..

U R my best friend
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #12
yuuki
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الصورة الرمزية yuuki
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60091
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Sep 2010
العمر: 32
المشاركات: 487
عدد الـنقـاط : 311
مؤشر المستوى: 60
yuuki yuuki yuuki yuuki
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب بالدمام
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: English language
المستوى: خريج جامعي
yuuki غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة roqa مشاهدة المشاركة
Amazing Naail
nice book ,u told me about it before and i read it
that's book gave me huge pour to live in this life ..some thing in that book made me more control to my life ..

OK now about your text >>imm i think u don't have any mistake just one

surly u don't mean

(( improve ))

but engeneral really amazing job

ثلاثي طموح ..وما أجملها من كلمة أعادت لي ذكريات رائعة مع أجمل صحبة معكم

أتمنى أن نجتمع على محبة وعلم ..
You have only found one mistake ?!! That's weird because I found so many in grammar, structure, punctuations .. Not to sound cocky but I've to say it for his own good and not just him all the others also have fatal mistakes especially the last line where he said " one, two, three ". Prestigious u should've said " once, twice .. Again and over again" or something like that. And I noticed u capitalise a lot of letters that u shouldn't but I know that's your style of writing but if u would accept my advice u would stop this way of writing cuz it's very confusing u see in literature we capitalise words that aren't names to personify it, and when u do that It's like u personify it or make it something in itself like a being u see why it's confusing?.
I hope I made this clear cuz I'm writing through my stupid BB so forgive any mistakes.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #13
roqa

الصورة الرمزية roqa
الملف الشخصي:
roqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond reputeroqa has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
roqa غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dalal Khalid مشاهدة المشاركة
What's the best book you read in your life and Why

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
I have to say that I love this writer right now and this was my second book to read by him. It seems like everyone LOVED this book in Arabic and to me ...Well,I wasn't sure about it. I know that translation affects the quality of writing and that's why I decided to read it in English.
The depth of the thoughts in the book are insanely amazing, It will take you on a journey to explore yourself through the book. I know it doesn't make any sense why would I choose a novel to be my favorite book but I guess its what you take from the book and how much do you commune with the Idea that it's not just a story, It's reality.
I hope you read the book and enjoy it as much as I did.

And thank you for your topic darling <3 ~

Welcome baby

PAULO COELHO

Actually i heard about that writer ,and i hop to read for him that book >>it seems so exsited and useful

i read for him many Judgment and sermons but in Arabic

ok now >>>let me put some comments on your text

* and this was my second book to read by him
correct in my opinion:and that was my second book i read it to him

*It seems like everyone LOVED this book in Arabic and to me
corrction i think when you say like this it will be beter:
It seems like everyone LOVED this book in Arabic and English ,also me

*The depth of the thoughts in the book are insanely amazing, It will take you on a journey to explore yourself through the book.

I like this phrese

* commune!!

OK good text and nice sharing
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #14
roqa

الصورة الرمزية roqa
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
roqa غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yuuki مشاهدة المشاركة
you have only found one mistake ?!! That's weird because i found so many in grammar, structure, punctuations .. Not to sound cocky but i've to say it for his own good and not just him all the others also have fatal mistakes especially the last line where he said " one, two, three ". Prestigious u should've said " once, twice .. Again and over again" or something like that. And i noticed u capitalise a lot of letters that u shouldn't but i know that's your style of writing but if u would accept my advice u would stop this way of writing cuz it's very confusing u see in literature we capitalise words that aren't names to personify it, and when u do that it's like u personify it or make it something in itself like a being u see why it's confusing?.
I hope i made this clear cuz i'm writing through my stupid bb so forgive any mistakes.
نصايحك عالعين والراس ..بالعكس أنا ارحب يأي نقد ..

وبالفعل أنا قلت أني سأحاسب على علامات الترقيم وكبر الأحرف وصغرها ..

أخذتها بالحسبان ولاحظتها لكن لم ادونها ..

أنا طالبة مثلي مثلكم وبما انك مستوى ثامن فانا أرحب بأي نصيحة منك ..

موضوع العام كنا نتساعد باكتشاف الأخطاء لم أكن وحدي ..لأننا بالنهاية كلنا طلبة ولايوجد معنا معلمين ..وهالشي يلي جعل الموضوع يتطور ..بل اني وضعت مساعدة لي بالموضوع بتنقيح النصوص ..

ودي واحترامي ..
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #15
roqa

الصورة الرمزية roqa
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
roqa غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nsayim مشاهدة المشاركة
?What's the best book you read in your life and Why

there is many book I liked, but my favorite is the book of" body language" Which was prepared by Abdul Razak al- Ahmad .it is learn me more information a but Movements of people link their feelings.
It tells you that the bodies never lie no matter how you try to hide your feelings, your movements , tone of your voice and your actions Expose you. It is an important book for me because it helps me to communicate with people better and As we all know When you communicating with people well you will take your place in their hearts and gain a lot of friends.

Hello

you are welcome

((i am very like any book talks about (( body language

ok you have some mistakes sweety

*many book
many books

*my favorite is the book
mu favorite book is

*.it is learning me more information
These books give me more information

*a but Movements of people link their feelings
And that through the movements of people and linking their feelings

* Expose you
Will reveal you

* and As we all know When you communicating with people well you will take your place in their hearts and gain a lot of friends.

i liked

so finally you have many mistakes in punctuation

good job honey
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #16
Turning point
صديقة علم إجتماع

الصورة الرمزية Turning point
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 96897
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Dec 2011
المشاركات: 13,180
عدد الـنقـاط : 895457
مؤشر المستوى: 1077
Turning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond reputeTurning point has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الأدب ... رحلة فكر
التخصص: ويأسرني .. الهدوء
المستوى: المستوى السابع
Turning point غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prestigious مشاهدة المشاركة
الله يذكر هاك الموضوع بالخير ،،
كنا ثلاثي طموح ،، فتفرق الثلاثي وكلن عرف ذاته
منجد كنا ولا اروع ...

روكا ... لم اعد متفرغه كالسابق ...
احاول ان الحق بكم .. لكن اشرافي ع الصيفي ..
وقراءاتي تسرقني ..

اتمنى العوده كالسابق .. لكني مهارة الكتابه سهلة بعض الشيء بالنسبه لي ..

اود تعلم المحادثه ... وسأبحث عن طرق اجادتها ..

اعذريني ياصديقتي العزيزه ..
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #17
roqa

الصورة الرمزية roqa
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
roqa غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Turning point مشاهدة المشاركة
منجد كنا ولا اروع ...

روكا ... لم اعد متفرغه كالسابق ...
احاول ان الحق بكم .. لكن اشرافي ع الصيفي ..
وقراءاتي تسرقني ..

اتمنى العوده كالسابق .. لكني مهارة الكتابه سهلة بعض الشيء بالنسبه لي ..

اود تعلم المحادثه ... وسأبحث عن طرق اجادتها ..

اعذريني ياصديقتي العزيزه ..
معذورة ياقلبي ..أنا أكثر وحده عارفه مشاغلك الله يعطيكي العافية ..

بالنسبة للمحادثة عندي هالموقع نصحني به أحد الأصدقاء..بصراحة هجرته لضيق وقتي لكن متى ماحبيتي تدخلي أدخلي معاكي نتشجع مع بعض ..
http://www.expenglish.com/chat/

عبارة عن ملتقى انجليش كامل أنا مالي فيه ..كان همي المحادثة ..في جزء منه عبارة عن شات وصوت ..يجمع جميع الأقطاب تستطيعي التحدث بالمايك وطرح مايحلو لك والمناقشة أيضا ..يوجد طلبة ومعلمين ومفتوح 24 ساعة ..

وهنا حياك الله بأي وقت ..
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #18
roqa

الصورة الرمزية roqa
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
roqa غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yuuki مشاهدة المشاركة

My favorite book so far is The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I have read every genres of literature and found that this novel is a mosaic of almost all genres. It contains all elements of politics, society, history, crime, revenge, and even many Romeo and Juliette and Arabian Nights enchanted scenes. Also, I like it because it is published in the 19th century and this century along with the 18th are my favorite centuries in the western history, when reading the novel you get to imagine the setting, clothes, and manners of the people back then. Another thing, the characters are interesting especially the protagonist Edmund Dantes which I caught myself unconsciously trying to analyze his character and trying to figure out which characters I prefer. I was overwhelmed by emotions particularly at the ending. Moreover, as much as it’s a vengeance story, it is also about forgiveness and turning a new leaf. Finally, if I made you interested in it, I must tell you that summer is the right time for reading it because the novel contains 875 pages, it needs commitment.

"There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is only the comparison of one state with another. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss"

It seems so nice and contain many information .. but its too long and my time in this vocation so short ,i have many activities ..

mashalla ..

you are good writer ,may be cuz you are in level 8 and youre studying is regularly

"There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is only the comparison of one state with another. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss"

i liked

your text is the best

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة roqa ; 2013- 6- 10 الساعة 05:55 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #19
roqa

الصورة الرمزية roqa
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
roqa غير متواجد حالياً

بصراحة استمتعت بالكتب أكثر من النصوص نفسها ..عطيتونا خلفية حلوة بهالموضوع عن أهم الكتب ..

أكرر اعتذاري في التأخر بتنقيح النصوص .وذلك لأسباب خاصة ..

الأن ..دعوني أعلن عن اسم الفائز ..

كما ذكرت اختياري للفائز يكون بالشروط المعروفة وأولها : الأقل أخطاء ..

والفائز لهذا الأسبوع ...

العضوة ((yuuki))

Congratulations

بصراحة نصك كان الأفضل ولاهانوا البقية ..

الالتزام بجميع الشروط من علامات الترقيم ومواقع الأفعال من حيث الزمن وصحة الكلمات ..ولا أنسى اكسسوارات الموضوع من رابط وصورة أيضا ..

ألف مبرووك

والأن هديتنا المتواضعة تقييم مني ومن جميع المشتركين ..

أي نقاش أي استفسار أرحب به ..كي نفهم سويا اسس الكتابة ونزدهر في هالمجال ..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة roqa ; 2013- 6- 10 الساعة 06:11 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013- 6- 10   #20
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية prestigious
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 86489
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Sep 2011
المشاركات: 12,432
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 105746
مؤشر المستوى: 281
prestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: ...
التخصص: الثقة نـجاح كل شيء !
المستوى: المستوى السابع
prestigious غير متواجد حالياً

ألف مبارك يوكي ،، تستحق الفوز بالفعل
وشكراً روكا،، وبنتظار نصك التالي .
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
][乂النصر乂][ رابطة الملكي][乂النصر乂][ ₪ƦάЂƳ ДĽ7εƧ₪ ملتقى الرياضة 3666 2013- 10- 7 10:07 AM
تآريخ النصر في البطولآت الاسيويه بالتفصييل , ماشي الحال ملتقى الرياضة 30 2011- 6- 22 01:09 AM