ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام (https://vb.ckfu.org/index.php)
-   E7 (https://vb.ckfu.org/forumdisplay.php?f=363)
-   -   :: هنا :: المناقشة للاختبار النهائي و أسئلة الترجمة الابداعية Creative Translation (https://vb.ckfu.org/showthread.php?t=398561)

فـــواز العنزي 2012- 12- 24 11:06 PM

رد: أسئلة في الترجمة الابداعية Creative Translation

شكراً دودي

منعنش 2012- 12- 24 11:20 PM

 The bewildering question is: if the translator is most often regarded as an artist, which is the title of any good author, why is he denied the right of creativity? As a well versed Egyptian writer and translation practitioner, Enani, depending on other scholarly notions, contends that the translator, unlike the writer, “is deprived of the freedom of creativity or thought, because he is confined to a text whose author has happened to enjoy such right; he is committed to literally recording the original’s ideology from a language, which has got its own assets of culture and tradition as well as social norms, into another different language.”
و The bewildering question السؤال المحير: إذا كان المترجم يعتبر في أغلب الأحيان كفنان، وهو عنوان أي كاتب جيد، لماذا هو نفي الحق في الإبداع؟ كما لماذا انكر حق الابداع ؟ كالكاتب المصري وممارس الترجمه ، عناني، اعتماداً على المفاهيم العلمية الأخرى، يدعى أن المترجم، لا يشبه الكاتب ، "حرم من حرية الإبداع والفكر، نظراً لأنه يقتصر على نص البلاغ الذي حدث للتمتع بهذا الحق؛ أنه ملتزم حرفيا تسجيل للنص الأصلي من لغة، التي حصلت على أصولها الخاصة للثقافة والتقاليد، فضلا عن المعايير الاجتماعية، إلى لغة مختلفة أخرى.

دوَدي 2012- 12- 24 11:21 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فـــواز العنزي (المشاركة 7833859)
شكراً دودي

العفو ومَ سويت شي ..

منعنش 2012- 12- 24 11:29 PM

Ideally creative translation is defined as a rewriting process which meets three independent requirements: accuracy , naturalness and communication.

DewDrop 2012- 12- 24 11:40 PM

ببدأ بنسخ الأمثله هنا لكل محاضرة ع حده

m4me 2012- 12- 24 11:40 PM

A more comprehensive definition, which will be adopted throughout our discussion here, has been introduced by Etecria Arjona (Gerver 1977) as follows: “translation is a generic term for the interlingual, sociolinguistic and cultural transfer for any message from one community to another through various modes of written, oral or mechanical means or combinations thereof”.

m4me 2012- 12- 24 11:43 PM

first divide the translation subject matter into the following as far as translatability concerned:*
Translatable Subject-matter1.
This involves technical and scientific texts; texts relating to diplomacy; texts relating to economics, finance and commerce and text of general nature.
2. Translatable subject matter but with great loss
This involves the translation of literary prose, poetry and legal documents and scripts. However, skilful the translator may be he/she still fall victim to the historical, social or cultural associations and connotations attached to literary and religious texts. *
3. Untranslatable subject matter
This involves only a textual material which through the process of translation loses over 90% of its originality. The English version of the Quran is taken as an example to investigate and find out whether it is translatable or not!

منعنش 2012- 12- 24 11:55 PM

The equivalence theory is followed by an endless list of translators, but not without problems at words and lexical.

DewDrop 2012- 12- 25 12:00 AM

Example L1

أيها الناس، اسمعوا قولي، فإني لا أدري لعلي لا ألقاكم بعد عامي هذا بهذا الموقف أبدا.
A.O people, listen to say, I do not know not to meet you after the years that this situation never.

B.“O People! Listen carefully to what I say, for I don't know whether I will ever meet you again here after this year.”

C.You people, listen to my speech. I don’t know whether I will ever see you again in this place.

D.People of Makkah, listen to me. I don’t know if I am going to be with you here next year.

E.O pilgrims! Listen to my sermon. I am not sure whether I will be with you here next year.

F.Etc…

نفس الحل للسالفة مليون

DewDrop 2012- 12- 25 12:05 AM

Example L2

So how would you translate first line? Is it A, B, C, D, E, F or something else?
دع الأيام تفعلُ ما تشاءُ وطب نفساً إذا حكم القضاءُ

A.Let the days do what they want and be happy with whatever that might happen

B.Let the days do what they want and be happy with whatever fate has ruled

C.Let life takes its tollwhether you rise or fall

D.Let the days take their toll and be happy whether you rise or fall

E.Let life takes its tolland be happy whether you rise or fall

هنا الحل يختلف
الحل الموجود عند السالفه مليون فقره
B
الحل الموجود عندي فقرة C

- 2 -

When he smells the scent of the rose, he wants to see it,

When he sees the face of the rose, he wants to pluck it.

• عندما يشم رائحة الوردة يريد أن يراها عندما يرى وجه الوردة يريد أن يقطفها
  • إن شمها استحلى رؤيتها وإن رأها استحلى قطافها
  • عبيرها استهواه، فطلب رؤياها ولما رأها، أرادها
  • إن شم ريح الورد في أغصانها فمُناه في ألوانها وبَهاها
وبدوْتِ في ثَوب الجمالِ فكنْتِ بين أصابعي، رباه ما أحلاها!

هنا الحل يختلف ايضا
الحل الموجود عند السالفه مليون فقره
B
الحل الموجود عندي فقرة C