ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام (https://vb.ckfu.org/index.php)
-   English Forum & other Languages (https://vb.ckfu.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dear Diary ,,, ✍ (https://vb.ckfu.org/showthread.php?t=693002)

F!x 2015- 7- 22 10:38 PM

Dear Diary ,,, ✍

[ALIGN=CENTER][TABLE1="width:95%;background-image:url('https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp5ir1gld5QyEFpIFifJPoouwUodZMz 25vOPELhRJGGmQApQkm');"][CELL="filter:;"][ALIGN=center]
*شاركونا و اكتبوا يومياتكم هنا
ولا تشيلوا هم الاخطاء الاملائيه او النحويه http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/n/sm12.gif

*اكتبوا عن اي شيء، الموضوع مفتوح لاضافة الاحداث اللي
حصلت لكم مؤخرا ،اليوم ،امس وممكن اسبوع لـ ورا بالكثيير ،
لكن محد يجي يحكي وش صار العام اللي راح http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/038.gif

*طبعا اشياء كثير بنزاولها بحياتنا اليوميه ،غير انه اصحى من النوم
وارتب السرير وافرش اسناني وآكل فطوري http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/019.gif
لاتقولوا مافي اشياء بتحصل وكلها روتين بيتكرر يوميا
اكيد في شيء جديد حصل اليوم ومختلف عن اللي قبله،
شفتم فلم احكوا عنه ، قابلتم احدhttp://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/038.gif، عزومةhttp://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/n/sm11.gif، موقف http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/n/sm21.gif ،
دوام http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/n/sm13.gif ..،تهاوشتم مع احد :(2):..
مكان رحته ودك تحكي عنه http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/n/sm9.gif,

فلم شفته http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/music.gif زيارة http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/partyguy.gifوأمثلة كثيره على الكتابة .

*الردود كلها باللغه الانجليزيه
*هذا الموضوع مو لتصحيح اخطاء بعض
لانه بالاساس مارح يكون التركيز ع الاخطاء .
كل المطلوب منكم تكتبوا وبس ،فقط راعوا اختيار بعض الكلمات
وليت مانشوف اي مشاركه فيها كلمات تخدش الذوق العام.

*لكم الحرية باضافة صور تعبر عن كتاباتكم
بشرط انها تكون محافظة وغير مخلة http://www.vb.eqla3.com/images/smilies/rose.gif

[/ALIGN]
[/CELL][/TABLE1][/ALIGN]

F!x 2015- 7- 23 12:34 AM

رد: Dear Diary ,,, ✍

Some people sell happiness while they don't taste any of it.

F!x 2015- 7- 23 12:39 AM

Dear Diary

it is hard when I see my best friend
crying for something sensitive
and I can't help him to get over it it is so hard , i hop i can do somthing to help :verycute:.

F!x 2015- 7- 23 12:44 AM

Dear Diary

I feel so excited my friend just called me and invited me to her graduation party , and we've not seen each other for four years , that's why I am super :53: excited

F!x 2015- 7- 23 07:26 AM

Dear Diary

I woke up now after I had a weird dream , I dreamed about ' can I achieve one of my targets ' which is develop my English' cuz if I couldn't I will be at the same position in my work till I die . I'm thinking a lot, I huge every thing than itself maybe I'm struggling a little bit . but I've read an adage once it said ' if it's still in your mind, it is Worth taking the risks ..

.Rosemary 2015- 7- 23 04:40 PM

Cool subject.. But why don't you specify it..I mean like writing about the best moments and worst moment of. the day.. To avoid random thoughts :icon1:
Coz that way the subject would be more organized and
clear
Regards
:icon1:...

F!x 2015- 7- 23 10:53 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .Rosemary (المشاركة 12563679)

Cool subject.. But why don't you specify it..I mean like writing about the best moments and worst moment of. the day.. To avoid random thoughts :icon1:
Coz that way the subject would be more organized and
clear
Regards
:icon1:...

This is diary :004: my dear you can wrote every thing even the best moments and worst moment of the day..diary it could be organized or not it's depend in you >> here we can share the happy and sad moment or daily routines everything without limit .
the aim to keep writing

F!x 2015- 7- 23 11:13 PM

today, I went to mall and I met my sister's friend for the first time!
She was so quiet and she didn't talk too much. I feel weird about that.
We ate chocolate and
drank some coffee. I thought she could have some time with my sister to talk freely so I left and went to the bookstore :(208):

.Rosemary 2015- 7- 24 01:40 PM

It's gonna be a long day.. Coz it's the family meeting day
Though I missed them alot but I hate crowded places.. Next days gonna be even longer..I gotta get ready to travel and I have alotta things to be done and time is running outta me
:icon9:..!!

F!x 2015- 7- 24 11:43 PM

Dear Diary

I woke up at 5:30 a.m made ​​fresh juices and breakfast with my mother, and then I went to read English that i bought yesterday it's very interesting :(97): book , in the evening I visited my sister :004:.. it was a beautiful evening .
, Then came home ..

F!x 2015- 7- 25 07:45 PM

_

Dear Diary,,
Ain't that heart-meltingly sweet
.. Such a staggering symbiosis
Sadly for us humans , it would be quite challenging to even afford THAT , given that we're SO emotionally bankrupt

.Rosemary 2015- 7- 26 01:59 AM

another day wasted delying wt im supposed to do i have pile and pile of things must be done and i didnt,,dunno wts wrong its just i dont like to do anything ,,im laying down stairing at the ceiling lol :16.jpg:
or .. chatting with my freinds ..

soon ill fly away to somewhere ..i hope i get back full of energy
:icon1:..

F!x 2015- 7- 26 08:23 PM

Dear Diary,,

It was a bad idea to start my day by watching the news, all I could see and hear was an overwhelming amount of negativity, war, turmoils, floods, fire, diseases, scandals and so on. One would think that the world is
a heartless and violent place.

F!x 2015- 7- 27 03:58 PM

dear dairy
every day i wake up with a different mood and a different thoughts
sometimes life seems to be easy and ok , other times it's all get mixed up in my head

F!x 2015- 7- 28 02:39 AM

-
dear dairy

No matter how good a movie or a show can be and how entertained I feel , whenever I watch one , it still bugs me to see actors who present Islam, acting like a bunch of insane freaks . I would've thought exactly the same way about them if I weren't Muslim . Sometimes , I'd just cover my ears or turn my head to the other side , so I wouldn't hear what the haters had to say to make fun of this religion . I don't blame those who think of Islam as a religion of violence ,
because when I look at those pretentious who present themselves as " the martyrs to be " , and how they weaved this tangle themselves , I kind of feel that only a miracle can change these wrongful assumptions about Islam . But I don't see that coming ; not in a million years from now

F!x 2015- 7- 29 01:50 AM

Dear Diary
today just today i found out two essential things in life
there's no eternity in human feelings-the importance of Simplicity

.Rosemary 2015- 7- 30 05:15 AM

I'm little disappointed that it's the middle of 2015 and I haven't achieved all the goals I thought about in 2014.. Still not satisfied about my self in all aspect.. I have to be strict and serious about changing bad habits and adding new good ones..one of my goals was organizing my time.. But I keep wasting it on my phone..I wish I could make it :icon9:

F!x 2015- 7- 31 12:43 AM

Dear Dairy

Today I webt to my grandfather house
Met my cousin and talked and had some fun with them
But the bad thing that it turned out that I'm a little bit sick and had some headache
But i feel good now

F!x 2015- 8- 1 03:46 AM

Dear diary,

this semester is the last
and i hope to get good marks in my project
i need more supporting to keep up my positive spirit
and i need a lots of experiences
and i need sleeping and stop thinking of it
Allah just give me what :(280): i want

F!x 2015- 8- 1 11:06 PM

Dear diary

before minutes I was reading the ending of Deception point its a novel by Dan Brown. its about The plot concerns a meteorite found within the Arctic Circle that may provide proof of extraterrestrial life, and attempts by the antagonists , who likes action Advise him to read it ,,Before I read this book I didn't used to understand why people hate Dan Brown so much:(107): .

this is the third book by Dan Brown that I have read:004:

F!x 2015- 8- 10 08:35 PM

My Dear Dairy

Today was
:(141): a fantastic day
I just got back from a Chalet we rant for two days
It was marvelous , we had soOo much fun

We swam , played football :(281): and other games and swing on a long beautiful swing In fact , i learned how to swim without the wheel today
I was so scared from
:(155): drowning at first but finaly i did it bravely
We had Grill for lunch , and it was very :(192):delicious
So , in general they were two days of my life i will never forget
And i hope they will happen again with all my family around me:004:
And always :004:Thank Allah for anything and everything

see ya

.Rosemary 2015- 8- 16 03:01 AM

Tomorrow inshaallah I'm going to have dinner with my friends.. So excited to meet them but they asked me to bring stuffed grapes leaves s
:cool:<<girls' s favorite drugs
:bawling:So I have alotta things to do and I can't sleep till now

F!x 2015- 8- 18 07:27 AM

http://up.arabseyes.com/uploads2013/...7182170641.jpg

everyone have a feel when they see a picture .. what did you feel when you saw that picture ??
i felt disruption

F!x 2015- 8- 18 07:29 AM

:(204):I like it

P e a c e 2015- 8- 18 08:42 AM

less than a week for the school to begin and still no driver to pick up my children from their school to our house :139:

I'm a bit nervous because of that

F!x 2015- 9- 4 03:47 PM

Dear diary

I try to enjoy every moment and leave stress aside. I hope nothing ruins my mood

.Rosemary 2015- 9- 6 12:47 AM

Unfortunately..i might lose my baby ..and im gonna have an abortion soon
May Allah help me ..i need to be strong
.:icon9::004:

F!x 2015- 9- 6 06:39 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .Rosemary (المشاركة 12655217)
Unfortunately..i might lose my baby ..and im gonna have an abortion soon
May Allah help me ..i need to be strong
.:icon9::004:

I know exactly how u feel :verycute: . I'm sorry for what ur going :verycute: through
May Allah be with you

F!x 2015- 9- 7 09:14 AM

Dear diary
I need to organize my priorities more frequently , things are changing fast

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 9- 7 12:12 PM

Dear diary

These days I'm so negative with ppl surrounding me , that because i keep think about getting reach to the perfect weight of mine , Inshallah I'll be srtong enough to minimize eating these fast food but the problem is, i become very weak every time i see this big M of McDonalds. My stomach goes like ' come on man !! only this time ' but it's actually every time

):

Fast Food ,, i hate u , i hate when we first met , i hate the way i keep think about u , i hope u die

:Cry111::Cry111::Cry111:

.Rosemary 2015- 9- 11 04:14 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة F!x (المشاركة 12658298)
Dear diary
I need to organize my priorities more frequently , things are changing fast

So do i
I always delay things
And time never waits
.:icon19:

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 9- 12 06:39 PM

Dear ,,

Omg finally I put my self together and started to lose few pounds

.Rosemary 2015- 9- 13 05:52 AM

Thats it..! I gotta admit it..im getting tired of pretending that im ok ..that im srtong..
it's been 8 months of waiting for you ..I've named you..I've imagined how you gonna look like..i spent alot of time reading books ..getting courses about how to take care of you..i was making sure to be ready ..

But ..maybe this world is not ready for you ..

And coz i have no choice..i just have to accept that we gonna meet one day..and heaven is much better place than this world

I hate to be dramatic..so i promise my self that this gonna be the last time i talk about it..and i'll try to stop crying too

:icon19:

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 9- 13 10:55 PM

Dear

I've lost once a great opportunity to be something that shine in this world. But, its my destiny dropped me somewhere else. A place that I'm surviving to be the best at. I'm not complaining cuz i have faith that what's happened to me is from Allah and that's the best for me. I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow but I hope all the good stuff

F!x 2015- 9- 17 12:02 PM

Dear Diary
In one hand, I'm really happy because my mother and I are watching a great TV show !' now. But, on other hand, I feel a bit sad because of the day coming away..

F!x 2015- 9- 17 01:42 PM

-

Journey 2015- 9- 18 02:10 PM

I have had knee injury for more than a month ... a long story to tell

I still want my knee recovery so bad I am supposed to have phsiotherapy appointment for my knee next Sunday
but it is too bad it happened to have a flight trip at the same time

F!x 2015- 9- 18 07:03 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة journey (المشاركة 12677616)
i have had knee injury for more than a month ... A long story to tell

i still want my knee recovery so bad i am supposed to have phsiotherapy appointment for my knee next sunday
but it is too bad it happened to have a flight trip at the same time

:(125):I wish you a fast and healthy recovery

Journey 2015- 9- 19 08:04 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة F!x (المشاركة 12677885)
:(125):I wish you a fast and healthy recovery

Thank you
:icon1: That is very kind of you

F!x 2015- 9- 23 12:00 AM

today i read one quote and i like it a lot
count your nights by stars , not shadows
count your life with smiles , not tears

F!x 2015- 9- 23 12:16 AM

http://up.arabseyes.com/uploads2013/...5655185151.jpg

.Rosemary 2015- 9- 23 02:35 AM

Yea..days are runnig
Its like yesterday when we celebrated Eid alfitr..and in a blink of an eye we are getting ready to celebrate Adha eid
May Allah bless you all and forgive our sins..and accept our deeds
:106::004:

.Rosemary 2015- 9- 25 12:50 AM

As we are celebrating Eid today..what happened in Mina breaks hearts..who would ever think that after less than two weeks of the fall of the crane ..another crisis would happen
The scene of the dead pilgrims is beyond words
Death is very close..it could happen anytime..anywhere
Even in the most sacred places ever
:icon9:

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 9- 29 08:27 AM

Dear

I spent these holy days next to our prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and what i saw there is shame on the Arab nation

Next to his grave , ppl are not respectful. Shame to see these young youth guys and girls are flirting , dancing . They turnd Madinah to Los Santos.

Year after year they are increasing , my Q is where is the goverment ??l

:(177)::(177)::(177):

.Rosemary 2015- 9- 29 11:59 AM

:icon19:Welcome back and May Allah accept ur good deeds
You are right..i've been there last year and i was shocked when I saw those young people who have no respect to the place or to the prophet
May Allah guide them to the right path

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 9- 29 01:59 PM

Ameen Ameen

Every year i go Madinah for almost 13 years. It's like a habit me and all the family we go at that particular time of the year because of its benifits you know. But , in the last 5 years they started to mess arround.

May Allah guide us all to the right path and thanks again for welcoming me

:106:

F!x 2015- 10- 4 01:00 PM

Dear Diary

We constantly " die to know " . We can't just let things happen without having any clue about what's going on around us . We think that by grasping the truth , we solve a puzzle . But what if we tried to shush all these mouths before the unwanted truth slips out of them ? Do we have to be so eager to take a large step from the bliss of ignorance ? and for what ? for a truth that may kill us ? ... For some reason , whatever the truth might be , I'm afraid to know

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 10- 10 04:31 AM

Hi diary

I'm such a lonely person. i feel like I'm the most lonely person on earth. I'm lonely so that I can live forever without getting married, it sounds weird but it's true. I'm lonely like it's crazy but, I'm satisfied. People nowadays are freaking me out

Getting along with people is easy for me. It's not my problem. idk what's wrong with me maybe because I've experienced disappointed people in my life but I don't think it's the reason. I think there's no reason in first place

I'm sure that there's many ppl out there feel just like me. I enjoy spend time by myself ya I do what's the matter

Who caaaaaare

Life is good

.Rosemary 2015- 10- 11 04:46 PM

It's that moment when the one who hurts you the most needs your help..
A very challenging feeling to resist the desire of revenge or teaching them a lifetime lesson

..:icon19:

.Rosemary 2015- 10- 11 05:21 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وداعاً ماركو (المشاركة 12704392)
Hi diary

I'm such a lonely person. i feel like I'm the most lonely person on earth. I'm lonely so that I can live forever without getting married, it sounds weird but it's true. I'm lonely like it's crazy but, I'm satisfied. People nowadays are freaking me out

Getting along with people is easy for me. It's not my problem. idk what's wrong with me maybe because I've experienced disappointed people in my life but I don't think it's the reason. I think there's no reason in first place

I'm sure that there's many ppl out there feel just like me. I enjoy spend time by myself ya I do what's the matter

Who caaaaaare

Life is good

An online friendship is a good choice..though they might not be very honest about their names..ages..religion..but who cares if they were intresting ppl to spend time with

This feeling of being lonely..is permanent..none can be alone and happy ..there must be

Something you would like to share with someone else

Im being like Oprah
I know:tongue:

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 10- 11 05:29 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .Rosemary (المشاركة 12707175)
An online friendship is a good choice..though they might not be very honest about their names..ages..religion..but how cares if they were intresting ppl to spend time with

This feeling of being lonely..is permanent..none can be alone and happy ..there must be sthbg you would like to share with someone else

Im being like Oprah
I know:tongue:

Lol no you are not Oprah your words are meaningful unlike this woman walking talking trash her words are meaningless

i always prefer the network friendship for only one reason and that's there's no commitment, the other side cannot be noisy

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 10- 12 09:50 PM

Dear diary

I messed up

P e a c e 2015- 10- 18 12:50 PM

Dear Diary

I'm still breathing, and full of hope

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 10- 18 11:48 PM

Dear diary

I have nothing to say

Thank you

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 10- 24 05:17 AM

Dear diary

Today i had a BBQ with my relatives, it was nice to be together, the weather was cool and tha chicken was delicious

P e a c e 2015- 10- 30 09:57 PM

Today, nothing new in my project. Too bad

And as usual, duties are shifted to tomorrow

F!x 2015- 11- 2 10:16 AM

dear diary

I cut my relationship with the world ,friends, relatives,and even my novels that i used to have long time with them
all ppl that they know me are blaming me all the time 'cuz of my isolation over them
till them that i'm still loving them still missing them
they think that i ignored them
they think that i didn't miss them
uhh let them know about my complicated head
let them know that i have lots ov appointments but i cancelled them
cuz i'm extremely stressed

LET THEM KNOW

Ru2a 2015- 11- 5 02:58 AM

Dear dairy
I'm about to lose a big chance but i promise i'll keep trying and i'll do my best

Hank 2015- 11- 9 09:41 AM

Dear Diary

I hope I don't lose my patience

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 11- 11 09:55 PM

Dear diary

In March I'll be in Europe. I just finished my bookings , I'm soooo excited idk i think 4 months is toooo long. BLUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.Rosemary 2015- 11- 19 02:36 AM

Dear diary..
As im the only awaken creature at home now..i heard a footsteps under stairs..and you have no idea how fast i ran to my bed..

..hope its only my imagination

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 11- 19 02:41 PM

Dear diary

I have to warm up my mind to prepare my self for the exams

.Rosemary 2015- 11- 21 02:35 PM

The weather is very good..that it's a crime if you dont spend the day out..
Good weather..good companion...and good food

How is heaven then..

:004:..

Journey 2015- 11- 21 03:57 PM

No one knows when he will leave this world so you should do good deeds and never hurt others

May God have mercy upon souls of our beloved people who passed away
Keep them in your prayers and you will meet them again in the heaven

F!x 2015- 11- 25 08:20 AM

dear diary
I'm so stressed till death
uhh i can't even imagine the amounts ov works that i hv 2 do
this is my final semester in the college
my exams after 13 days
and i hv been busy all the time

No movies
No to shopping
No to going out with friends

F!x 2015- 11- 25 08:27 AM

Advice from a tree
_
http://up.arabseyes.com/uploads2013/...2913851341.jpg

Journey 2015- 11- 25 08:47 AM

I feel upset. it was late and it was time for my sleep
then my father came to my room and stayed there for a long time
same day he came to my room turned on lights and brought his laptop and mobile phone
what? he made me stay up late in the night and then he won't allow me continue my sleep in the early morning

وداعاً ماركو 2015- 11- 25 04:20 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Journey (المشاركة 12818229)
I feel upset. it was late and it was time for my sleep
then my father came to my room and stayed there for a long time
same day he came to my room turned on lights and brought his laptop and mobile phone
what? he made me stay up late in the night and then he won't allow me continue my sleep in the early morning

My friend , you did just worse than that when u were a little kid

You should not be upset you got to be more patient with him like when he was when you were kid

You will discover that yourself when you grow up enough to be a dad

My best wishes for you :rose: l

mohammedsaad1 2015- 11- 29 03:02 PM

deer diary
today i woke up and i went to an Indian restaurant and i had Bunyan for lunch
i went to the male and i did shopping and window-shopping for winter clothes
that's it

F!x 2015- 12- 24 07:18 PM

Dear diary
Don't say that you're free ! you're free only on the things that you OWN if you OWN this universe come to me and say THAT I GOT THE FREEDOM.

Don't dream too much ! vapid person will wake you up and let u back to the harsh reality, you couldn't reach you're dream nor you couldn't escape from you're reality

F!x 2015- 12- 26 12:41 AM

poem

A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing
Either Cloudy or Sunny
It stands for Hope
giving us another start of what we call Life
Have a Good Morning & Day!

I like it:004:

mohammedsaad1 2015- 12- 26 11:21 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة F!x (المشاركة 13043110)

poem

A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing
Either Cloudy or Sunny
It stands for Hope
giving us another start of what we call Life
Have a Good Morning & Day!

I like it:004:

i like it 2

mohammedsaad1 2015- 12- 26 11:24 AM

Dear diary
i'm starving ,and i'd like to partake kabsa for lunch
who wants to partake kabsa with me?l

F!x 2015- 12- 26 09:11 PM

We missed when think that's Justice and Right are same thing
Justice it may have many faces
but Right have only one face

F!x 2015- 12- 26 09:15 PM

Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget

http://www.english4arab.net/vb/image...ies/21_103.gif

So0oT AlFgEd 2015- 12- 27 08:37 AM

الله يعطيك العافيه

F!x 2015- 12- 27 04:26 PM

Dear Diary

Life could be cruel sometimes .. Make us despair, we become weak limit mourn and cry .. Shi does not
deserve all this .. Muslims still adhere to the remembrance of Allah The more a person close to his Lord, the more strength and increased hope in life ..

ملك بلا مملكة 2015- 12- 27 09:38 PM

Don’t get confused
between my PERSONALITY & my ATTITUDE
my PERSONALITY is who i am
.. my ATTITUDE depends on who YOU are

F!x 2015- 12- 28 10:48 AM

Dear Diary

I am very pleased
My brother came back after very hard work
Praise be to Allah

F!x 2015- 12- 28 10:56 AM

Journey 2015- 12- 28 02:17 PM

I am free today I need to work on something but there is nothing, I am waiting for something

mohammedsaad1 2015- 12- 29 04:32 PM

i downloaded some of Arabic novel stories for Najeb mahfoth

F!x 2016- 1- 5 03:14 PM

Last Wednesday‎ when I was praying at mall mosque
I heard some weeping beside me
‎and I thought that she has a running nose or something

when I finished my prayer I open ‎my bag and gave her a tissue ‎
I think she is a Syrian lady may god help her

mohammedsaad1 2016- 1- 6 12:05 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة F!x (المشاركة 13081064)
Last Wednesday‎ when I was praying at mall mosque
I heard some weeping beside me
‎and I thought that she has a running nose or something

when I finished my prayer I open ‎my bag and gave her a tissue ‎
I think she is a Syrian lady may god help her

amen, all Syrians and the UMMAH

mohammedsaad1 2016- 1- 6 12:08 AM

i'm in middle of nowhere of the sea and i desire to smoke shesha LOL

F!x 2016- 1- 9 04:20 PM

Dear diary

This morning i read essay about
Why do Muslims tend to insert "peace be upon him" when mentioning a Muslim prophet, especially Mohammed?

It's to show respect. Muslims are supposed to put (PBUH) or (SAW) after naming any and all prophets of Allah(SWT)

F!x 2016- 1- 12 09:47 PM

Dear diary

Some couples worried about how many kids do they want , instead of how can they raise them .

Almost nobody has a plan for how they're going to raise their kids. What they have, instead, is a series of promises :sm1: about how they won't raise them. We see shrieking kids running around:(89): a restaurant or throwing food , and we promise ourselves we won't be that parent.
But when you actually become a parent, you realize that you were imagining :(40): a theoretical perfect child. In reality, kids have a way of making you look like Stupid :(214):. And all of those bold declarations will turn into a series of :(117): complicated compromises

Journey 2016- 1- 14 09:50 PM

I feel tired, depressed, anxious and shattered I feel like everything hurts
I need to sleep a lot and take a rest

F!x 2016- 1- 22 02:26 PM

I finally realized it. People are prisoners of their phones, that's why they are called cell phones

I agree with that

Hank 2016- 1- 28 12:01 PM

Dear Diary

Every time I flee from my life problems I end stuck in the past, and everybody else continues developing toward a shiny future

God! immortality is not enough without your help

Journey 2016- 1- 28 04:33 PM

I dont feel life, feel less important and not part of this world and community If I don't help in developing my community and not helping others

F!x 2016- 2- 3 05:52 PM

Dear Diary
I'm not best muslim , and Idon't even know that much about deen!
But honestly I can never say Alhumdillah enough for the fact that I have Islam as my religion .I don't where I'd be without it

F!x 2016- 2- 3 05:58 PM

^^^^

I fear a day will come and we cannot do something good for the sake of Allah , why is everything that we do has to go on social media ? Allah knows and that's all it matters

F!x 2016- 2- 3 06:15 PM

http://up.arabseyes.com/uploads2013/...1247515461.jpg

You always complain , I'm not happy , I'm sad , I'm depressed ! You're just far away from Allah SWT so please return to him before it's too late

Ru2a 2016- 2- 7 08:27 PM

dear diary it's February 2016 ,and I'm really shocked how this days go so fast ,but staff stays the same ,slow down world i have a big list of dreams and things i wanna do in this life and i definitely dont want to do it when im old women . talking about this staff makes me down :(

Hank 2016- 2- 11 12:10 PM

Dear Diary,

I hope this confusion comes to an end

.Rosemary 2016- 2- 16 02:32 AM

I cherish that moment when i throw my self on the bed after a long day that was full of achievements..
And for sure never forget to reward my self with a warm shower and a big bowl of my favorite salad ..and a long phone call with my partner

:004:

Never wait a reward from others..treat yourself to the extent
:icon19:...

mohammedsaad1 2016- 2- 16 07:28 PM

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Checkmate 2016- 5- 6 01:42 AM

Sometimes , it feels good to just relinquish control and let things happen the way they should

HOH 2016- 5- 18 04:50 PM

I have exam today
It is so perfect and i so happy for that
I want this for all my exams